Kanchi Mahaswamigal's Manimandapam - Orikkai - A spectacular view !!

Jai Sriman Narayana !!


Jaya Jaya Sankara Hara Hara Sankara !!




We had a fabulous opportunity to visit the temples in Kanchi on our way to pay our humble pranams and obeisance to our Acharya - Sri Mahaperiyava.  This year also we have been to Orikkai – where stands an attractive Mani Mandapam reveals the perpetual presence of Acharya among us. 

The first few photographs were taken from the Kanchi Mutt while the Abhishekam was performed.  Believe me, I was standing few steps away from the Sanctum Sanctorum amongst the huge crowd not even an inch space to stand or see anything properly.  I was holding camera on one hand and started clicking aimlessly.  So some of the photographs did not come out very well due to my personal reasons standing in the middle of a huge crowd, please bear with me.
























Jaya Jaya Sankara Hara Hara Sankara !!
Jai Sriman  Narayana !!


 

No comments: