The Hindu Rituals & Routines !! The Epilogue !!

Jai Sriman Narayana !!

I have been receiving the mail attachment regarding 'The Hindu Rituals & Routines' for the past several months and kept it safely for reading in my leisure hours.   Somehow, I did not find time to go through the same.  When did I receive last time,   I have decided ( ' Arey, kuch tho karo apaney life mey and educate yourself. '  Summa pozhuthu pokarathiliye irukkama.. ) that is it.   I immediately started to read 'The Hindu Rituals & Routines by  Swami Chinmayanandaji's advises and explanations.   Simultaneously, I was posting them  on my blog for my readers.   Finally,  I had the impression  that I have learned about many things which I was following all these years without knowing the fundamental  facts.   After reading and posting this,  I felt contented and happy that I have done something good.

I request my blog readers, if possible  go through one posting each a day.  It hardly takes precious few minutes or seconds of yours, I assure you this action of yours will definitely provide its fruit.   There are twenty two postings  altogether.  After all, Why we are here? .  As our Acharyas instructed, the knowledge is the only instrument  to wave off the darkness in life.  It is the one and only ultimate tool to know the 'Brahmam' .  Let us follow the foot steps  of our sainly people with  firm mind.

Jai Sriman Narayana !!

No comments: