My temple Trip!! In the year 2010!!

The trip to India has always been interesting. As usual this trip has also been excellent and informative . The days we spent in Chennai was full of thrilling experiences like traveling on a share auto, metro train, autorickshaw etc... I did enjoy them very well. Finally, I agree to the fact that Call Taxis make travelling easy and time saving. I explored most of the shopping malls and street shops in T.Nagar and Parrys. I collected almost everything I wanted. In between I found time to visit exhibitions of furniture,home collections, jewellery,etc.. If I am not having any important work, I might be in Ranganathan street doing street shopping, observing people and their life style. It taught me a good lesson that life is not a bed of roses. We are blessed with all the comforts and luxuries, still are we happy and contented? Honestly, I am a happy and contented person. I can accommodate myself anywhere whether it is a palace or it is hut. I am grateful to my Guru 'Kanchi Mahaperiyava' for all the drastic changes brought into our life. My Guru enlightened me with the great saying "Gurur Brahma Gurur vishnu, Gurur Devo Maheshwaraha, Guru Sakshath Para Brahma ,Thasmai Shri Guruvey Nama:" My search in learning my origin, my religion, my culture took me into an amazing world of vedic hymns, devotional hymns, puranas, Scared Texts, Bagavad Gita,nithyanushtanams,dharma.........I have no words to say the feeling of traveling through the world of knowledge I am wandering............still wandering with the thirst of learning more and more.



The First part of our trip to Kanchipuram to visit our Guru Kanchi Mahaswamy ,Kamakshi Amman Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, and Ekambareswarar Temple. From Chennai to Kanchi it is nearly 70kms and the Highways are really marvellous.The whole temple visit in the morning took nearly 5 hours, as we were travelling with our old parents. The second part of our journey was even more exciting. I feel our Guru is always there for us to lead us wherever we wanted to go. The visit to Thennagur was full of surprises. I am a great fan of Guruji and his bhajans. I never drive alone, Guruji and his bhajans always accompany me wherever I go. So it has become a habit for me to turn on Guruji's bajan and drive. It is a wonderful feeling. In fact, I managed to escape from two accidents (one was the minor and the second was the major) without much injuries and fear. I still remember those incidents and recollect those moments with fear or I don't know what exactly I feel but I could hear the Guruji's bajans on the background with good clarity. I am madly in love with his bhajans and discourses. Slowly I injected the addiction to my son and my husband. When I drop and pick my son from school, he insists me to listen Guruji's Bajans. Four hours with Guruji and his bhajans make my day. That's why we decided to visit Thennagur, to know more about Guruji and his services to this village. Every moment in Thennagur was memorable. The time we spent with the people over there and the narration about Guruji's life and his home. The Lakshmi Narayana Temple, Birth place of Meenakshi, Meenakshi Somasundareswar, The navagraha with their consorts....... chinna pandurangan waiting for there to hug HIM.......Marvellous...I could not stop tears in my eyes. In fact, I was telling my husband about the visit to Pandharpur. Oh My Lord, I ran to Him and hugged him. Like a Mom to her Baby. Every moments in Thennagur was fulfilling and very informative. The Pandurangan Rukmayee temple was the greatest of all. I am satisfied.......the walk through the pavements.........gardens...........visit to Sathguru's padhuka room........the Bhajana mandapam.......My Lord........I am happy ........You have given me everything I wanted in this life.



The Second part of our journey with our parents was to Sri Rangam. The Booloka Vaikundham........indeed. The journey was tedious and time taking. Finally we got into our destination, Tridandi Jeeyar Madam. I have no doubt that we had got the best stay near the Ranganatha Swamy Temple Rajagopuram. Actually we should thank one of our family friend for all the informations they have provided. Before the journey we took a detailed information about the place and the attractions. It is a practice for us to get information from the net before we make any trip to India or abroad. Where were we?

Oh yeah......we got wonderful place to stay and sathwick meals. Our visit to Sri Ranganayaki Thayar,Uthamar Kovil, Thiruvanaikka,Gunaseelam, Samayapuram took a solid 6 hours in morning. In the evening,our visit to Vayalur Murugan Temple, Woraiyur Ranga Nacchiyar, Ucchipillayar took 4 hours. The next day we were watching the Viswaroopa Dharsanam of Sri Ranganathaswamy at 5 o' clock in the morning. That was the end of our second Trip. Although we spent few minutes in Kauvery river,we missed Kollidam river to get in.



This is the way we wanted to spend our holidays...........and it happened exactly the way we wanted.....Jai Sriman Narayana!!!



http://saraswatifilms.org/movies.php. Please visit this site regarding Krisha.......

1 comment:

veda class ganesh said...

Radhekrishna
Wonderful narration.
ganesh of Abu Dhabi.
Seoul, Korea